Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bright Sun, Bright Future for the Worlds First Solar Airplane

Bright Sun, Bright Future for the Worlds First Solar Airplane

Photo Taken By Gregory Blatt


The company Solar Impulse has created the first solar airplane capable of flying day and night, rain or shine, without using a drop of fuel. There was excitement among Americans when the company hosted its Across America tour using their original solar airplane. The Across America tour not only inspired people in the solar or aviation fields but it also caught the eyes of influential masterminds of the tech world. Larry Page, CEO and co-founder of Google decided on an official partnership with Solar Impulse’s Internet Technology Partner.


 Google will help enhance Solar Impulse’s social media presence and promote their goal in using only solar power to fly around the entire world. They will provide Solar Impulse its abundant amount of social media resources such as YouTube, Google Glass, Google Earth, Google Hangouts, and Google+ to improve its communication with its online presence and create attention among the company’s support base fans and followers. According to reports the ideal social media channel will be Google+ and the usage of Google Hangouts in live broadcasts during flights will bring the public closer to the pilots. 

 Dr. Bertrand Piccard and AndrĂ© Borschberg, Co-Founders of Solar Impulse said;
“This partnership is a unique occasion to promote mutually shared values like pioneering spirit, innovation, engineering excellence and clean technologies allowing to [us] protect natural resources. With Google on board, our reach with the public, younger generations, media and political and business decision makers will be significantly enhanced.”

The first nonstop solar-powered flight around the world is being planned for 2015.The company’s future looks as bright as the sun with their new partnership with world’s biggest internet powerhouse.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well explained article and all true. I recently installed PV panels and am enjoying clean energy and lower bills... commercial

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are providing ipower credit services, ipower credit services reviews and ipower credit services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go and visit https://www.ytviews.in/ for YouTube views and subscribers, Best website for youtube marketing of India.

    ReplyDelete