Tuesday, September 10, 2013

About

Hello eco-friendly friends,

My name is Mandy Vrieze, and a senior Public Relations and Marketing student at the University of Northern Iowa. I think I found my calling in life is putting my creative marketing and advertising skills to help better the world and make a difference. Marketing fits my personality and lifestyle to a tee compared to any other area in the business world. It comes natural to me to express my ideas and creativity in a competitive aspect. In some ways I don’t believe you can mold a marketers’ mind, it is something in which they are born with.

At a young age I began being captivated with the idea of traveling and learning about cultures which then led me to be interested in the green renewable energy industry. Once I started college, I took every opportunity that was given to me, which guided me in fulfilling my dream to travel oversea. By working, living, and helping others during my summer and winter break throughout my entire college career I learned a lot. Seeing how other countries maintain a comfortable eco-friendly lifestyle just by using their resources was inspiring to me. My ambition for myself was to have a career that would be fulfilling by help others in also making a difference in the world and still having a competitive edge, to market an innovative product, and continue to travel. After researching and speaking to experts in the sustainable energy field, my interest began to focus on solar energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment